WHO WE ARE
We are seekers; we are servants. The scriptures console us and challenge us. The promises of God give us grounds for hope.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
“That They May All Be One.” (John 17:21).
The original congregation gathered in 1838 near the Fore River Shipyard and the sea. In 1948, the congregation took a leap of faith and voted to build a church for the future. This pilgrimage involved moving the entire building one-half mile down the road to our current location of 444 Washington Street, Quincy.